- On submission of your application form we will contact you to process your application within 7 days. Further information or a phone interview may be required.
- It is not possible at any stage to transfer your booking to another programme or service, nor is it possible to transfer your booking for use by another student.
To receive your teacher training qualification, you must meet the following criteria:
100% attendance and participation in all sessions
Final written and practical teaching exam passed
All additional course work completed on time
- It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your programme, but arrangements are made many months in advance and changes may have to be made. We reserve the right to, within reason, change any information advertised at any time, to include, but not be limited to, dates, times, content, location, and trainers. We will advise you of any changes at the earliest possible date.
- It is your responsibility to inform MYT Yoga about injury/medical conditions or anything else that may impact your programme, when applying, before the programme and before the start of every session. If you have any health concerns, it is advisable that you consult a doctor or physician before attending the programme to ensure you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake the programme.
- If you experience any injury or discomfort during any activity organised for you, you must stop immediately and advise the trainer(s) accordingly.
- We reserve the right to stop your participation in any activity, at any time, if we consider that you are physically, mentally or emotionally unable to do so in a safe way.
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are having a fast any day, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food waste.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your books of account before departure from Yogshala.
- Before departure return your books, maps or any goods which you borrowed.
- MYT Yoga provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to present in all scheduled program of MYT Yoga.